Hansik Culture Center Cooking Class (Closed)
Consent to collection and use of personal information
The Korean Food Promotion Institute informs you of the following for the purpose of signing up for its cooking classes. Please confirm and agree to the following details of personal information collection, if you wish to proceed with applying for the cooking classes.
The purpose of collection and use of personal information
The personal information collected by the Korean Food Promotion Institute will be used for the following purpose(s).
- Applying for the cooking class organized by the Korean Food Promotion Institute
B. Collected personal information
The Korean Food Promotion Institute will collect the following information.
- Necessary information: name, phone number, email address, and nationality
C. Retention and use period of personal information
Personal information of applicants will be discarded once the purpose of the information collected is fulfilled.
- Retention and use period: from application for cooking class (Sept. 2018) to cooking class (Oct. 2018)
D. Right to disagree
You have the right to disagree to provide consent to the collection and use of personal information. However, you cannot apply to cooking classes if you disagree to the terms.
* Up to 20 person per class in the order of application.
Classes will not open if there are no applicants.
* All classes cover the same menu.